Hey Troop 88!
Here are the notes for the tonight’s meeting:
- April 4th- OA Meeting at LDS Church north of Chaparral, if you have just been accepted into OA there will be another callout for you so make sure to come
- April 9th- Committee Metting
- April 13th- Pioneer Trails Merit Badge College at 7:30am: If you want to know more about it visit the District’s website, just a reminder to find out about any pre-requisites you need to complete before going to the college by the link to sign-up is a link to all the merit badges and the pre-reqs. If you want to complete the merit badge at the college make sure all these requisites are completed.
- April 16- Troop Meeting: 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- April 23- Troop Meeting: 6:30pm to 8:00pm ALL SCOUT SHOW CARD MONEY DUE
- April 27-Scout Show: 10am-4pm at the National Western Stock Show Complex. Our troop’s booth will be the Burp Saloon where we will be selling Root Beer so make sure you sign up to help
- May 3-5 New Scout Campout-At same place it was held last year, more details to come
- If you are interested in going to Camp Dobbins this year make sure you meet with Mr.Rose to get the packet with more information
Thank you to all the scouts who attended Ben S.’s Eagle Court of Honor and to all who help clean up the grounds the church really appreciated it!
One more note PLEASE HELP TAKE DOWN AND SET OUT THE ROUND TABLES AFTER THE MEETING!!!! The more people that help the faster we will get it down.