Medical Forms

September 6, 2010 by  
Filed under Events, General

The Palmer Lake Backpack trip is fast approaching and I need a little information from all of you going.

1st – I need a current Class 1 Medical Form for all participants. This is the one with ONLY a parent’s signature. I need this for both Scouts and Adults.

NOTE: I am trying to locate the Medical Forms book so we do not need to keep asking again for each activity. If anyone knows where the book is I would appreciate a call.

2nd – For adults I need to complete a Trip Request form with the Boy Scouts so we can be covered by the BSA insurance on our trip. This means I need the Name and Driver’s License number, Auto Insurance Company and parameters of coverage: 90k, 300k, 100k Etc….

If you are uncomfortable sending me this info via email please give me a call this weekend. I need to have enough information to show we have enough cars to transport all the kids safely.

Thanks – Brad Johnston

Comments are closed.