Scribe Notes 5/3/11
- May 8th Mothers Day
- May 10th Committee Mtg
- May 17th Troop Meeting – Guest Speaker Jack Hilbert DC Commissioner @ 7pm
- May 21st ? Alpine Slide – Roadrunner Patrol?
- May 24th LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Troop Meeting
- May 25th ? Denver Mint – Mountain Lions?
- May 27th– 30th Vedauwoo Climbing weekend/ Family Camp-out Mr. Krey and Mr. Bender
- May 30th Memorial Day
- May 31st ? Fun Night? – Devin Milerowski
- June 2nd Roundtable
- June 4th ?Go Carting – Duct Tape Patrol?
- June 7th PLC meeting/Troop meeting
- June 8th ? Cave of Winds – Rattlesnake Patrol?
- June 10th– 12th Parker Days with Carnival Sneak Peak on 9th. T88 is helping and going to be in the Parade.
- June 14th Committee Meeting
- June 19th Fathers Day
- June 19th– 25th Tahosa (First 2 payments overdue, see Mr. Garin)
- June 21st Summer Solstice and Troop Meeting Possible Guest Speaker
- June 26th– July 2nd PV (First 2 payments overdue, see Mr. Garin)
- June 28th No Troop Meeting
- July 4th – Let Freedom Sing Event, sign up to sell glow sticks
- July 5th – PLC meeting/Troop meeting
- July 8-10 Hornaday Award Weekend – Mrs. Moncier leading
Other Stuff Dates TBA
- Town Council Meetings – volunteer for flags
- Movies at O’Brien Park during summer
- Parker Chamber Event – Golf at Black Bear Golf course
- PLEASE GET MEDICAL FORMS INTO MR. ROONEY OR MR. SOUZA FOR PV AND TAHOSA! IF YOU ARE DOING ANY SWIMMING ACTIVITIES AT PV OT TAHOSA PLEASE GET SWIM CHECK, this Sunday, May 8th. Watch for an e-mail about time!
Troop 88 , Scribe