Comments Off on 12-2-14 Troop & PLC Meeting
Here are the announcements from last night:
- · TLT (Troop Leadership Training) is on Friday night at 6pm.
o Bring a water bottle and stuff to stay overnight.
o Class A please
- · Troop Christmas Party is on December 9th .
o White Elephant (Under $10)
o Ugly Sweater
o Last names A-I: Small Dinner (Must be nut free)
o Last names J-R: Dessert (Must be nut free)
o Last names S-Z: Beverages (Please stay away from soda)
- · Parker Christmas Parade is on December 13th at PACE, from 11 am to 1pm.
o Troop 88 will be carrying the banners.
o Class A is necessary.
o No limit on how many scouts can take part.
- · Order of the Arrow has a meeting this Thursday.
o Potluck and gift exchange
o January 10th is the annual banquet.
- · The troop needs new sleds made for Klonderee.
o The patrol that makes the best sled will get their Kloderee paid for.
Troop 88 Scribe
Here are the notes from the PLC:
- · Each patrol will need to create an activity for the upcoming Webelos night. Patrols will need to get their planned activity approved by an adult leader beforehand.
- · The Turkey Bowl will be on November 29th. The location is TBD.
- · There is an OA meeting this Thursday.
- · OA members will need to sign up for NOAC soon if they plan to attend.
- · If you are interested in selling King Soopers cards then talk to Mr. Schmidt.
- · The Troop 88 Christmas party will be on December 9th.
- · There will be no meetings on December 16th, 23rd, and 30th .
- · There is no meeting on November 25th.
- · If you are interested in becoming a Troop Guide then contact Mr. Sterns.
- · If you have any requirements from the Merit Badge College then talk to your merit badge counselor.
Troop 88 Scribe
Here are the notes from last night:
- · The troop needs suggestions on fields to use for the Turkey Bowl
- · The troop merit badge academy is on October 25, 2014
- · There will be a Halloween party in place of a meeting on either October 28, 2014 or November 4, 2014
- · NO MEETING NEXT WEEK
- · Mr. Schmidt needs all coupon book receipts by the next meeting on October 21, 2014
- · The LLD is going on for the Order of the Arrow (Contact our OA representative, Andrew Schmidt, if you have any further questions about OA)
- · There is a Cub Scout Pack looking for some Den Chiefs – Please see Mr. Schmidt if interested ——
One of the dens meets on Mondays (2nd and 4th of the month) 6:30 – 8pm at the Pradera Fire Station (south Parker)
And there are additional dens that we are collecting details on.
Hello here are the announcements from the past meeting:
- · The Pioneer Trails Camporee is this upcoming weekend of the 26 to 28.
- · The next meeting is a fun night. The exact details will be announced by the Senior Patrol Leader.
- · The Troop 88 merit badge college will be on October 25 and there will be a $5.00 registration fee it will be held at St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church 19580 Pilgrims Place, Parker.
Hi, here are the notes from tonight’s meeting:
- · The Fall Court of Honor is on September 16. It will take place at Mr. Lutz’s house.
- · There is a OA Fall Fellowship up at Tahosa on September 11-13 for all
- · The Pioneer Trails Fall Camporee will be on September 26-28 at Wellington Lake.
- · The 4th OA Cony party will be at Peaceful Valley on September 26-28.
- · This Thursday there is an OA meeting at the LDS church across from Ponderosa High school.
Comments Off on 8/26/14 Troop Meeting Notes
Hello Troop 88,
Here are the announcements for tonight’s meeting.
Mr. Bender needs signups for the Pioneer Trails Fall Camporee it will be on September 26-28 at Wellington Lake
The Conservation Camp out was a great success. Over 500 trees planted.
All people with Senior Leadership positions are asked to attend the PLC meeting next Tuesday from 6:00 to 6:30.
Fall Court of Honor will be held on Tuesday, September 23rd, at Mr. Lutz’s home.
Hope to see you at next week’s meeting!
Comments Off on 8/19/2014 Troop Meeting Notes
Hello Troop 88, my name is Chris Long and I will be the scribe for troop 88 for the next six months.
- · People on the Conservation Campout should meet at 5:00 on Friday in the parking lot behind the 7-11 at Hess Rd. and Parker Rd.
- · The people that were elected at today’s meeting were as follows:
SPL: Ryely Paynter
ASPLs: The Palmore Brothers
Webmaster: Eli Brown
Chaplain’s Aid: Aaron and Seth
Librarian: Will Westfall
Quartermaster: Jeffrey Honeycutt
Chaplain’s Aid: Seth H.
OA Rep: Andrew S.
JASM: Seamus R.
** (there will be a need for Troop Guides starting in January – if interested please see Mr. Stearns. These positions will be “honor” positions for Scouts that have displayed very good behavior and Scout skills to work with the new incoming Scouts).
Pray for Xavier and a full recovery –
Those were all the announcements from today’s meeting.