Here are the notes from tonight’s meeting:
- · A crossover is taking place at PEPC on January 26th .
o Scouts are welcome to attend
- · The Arapahoe Basin ski trip is taking place from February 7th to 8th.
o Make sure you have all your forms filled out.
o Feb. 1 is the deadline for A Basin release forms and Feb. 7th for BSA medical forms if you’re spending the night.
- · This is the time for Recharter for scouts and adults. Make sure you are current. Check with Mr. Guerin.
- · The troop needs new sleds made for Klonderee.
o The patrol that makes the best sled will get their Klonderee trip paid for.
- · Klonderee is the last weekend of February – Feb. 27- Mar 1.
Here are the announcements:
- · Dec 13: Christmas parade!
-From 11am until about 1pm
-Carrying banners for floats
-NEED A WAIVER FORM SIGNED!!!
-At least 12 people needed, but we want as many as possible
-You need to wear your CLASS A’s and a Santa hat, if possible
- · No more meetings until the 6th of January
- · Next Monday, Troop 88 will be doing the flag ceremony for town council
o 6:00 pm at the Parker Town Hall